On the agenda, June 15
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, June 15.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Proclamation: Recognition of Graduating Members
- Proclamation - Memorial Day 2020
- Appointments -Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments - Board of Equalization and Review
- Appointments - Centralina Workforce Development Board
- Appointments - Concord Downtown Development Corporation
- Appointments - Mental Health Advisory Board
- Appointments - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- Appointments - Region F Aging Advisory Committee
- Appointments - Water and Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Tourism Authority
- Appointments and Removals - Transportation Advisory Board
- County Manager- Stormwater Easement Request at Odell Elementary School
- DHS - FY21 HCCBG Funding Plan
- Finance - Health Insurance Fund Balance Amendment
- Finance - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JCPC) FY 21 Allocation of Funds
- Finance - Update of Approved Banking Institutions and Investment Officers
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budgets and Related Project Ordinances
- Planning and Development - Community Development Blue Cross and Blue Shield Healthy Homes Initiative Grant Program
- Planning and Development - Community Development Grant Required Plans and Programs
- Register of Deeds - Refund of Excise Tax
- Sheriff's Office - Award of Service Weapon to Deputy Jason Thomas Upon His Retirement
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - May 2020
New Business/Public Hearings
Due to COVID-19, there will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. The Board of Commissioners' regular meeting will broadcast live at 6:30 p.m. on Cabarrus County Television, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv You can also listen to the meeting by phone at 704-920-2023 using the pin 1234.
The following three sources will be available for input during the public hearing and for informal public comment:
1. Conference call number 704-920-2023 pin 1234
2. Set up a video meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Thursday June 11.
3. Email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, June 15 to be read at the meeting.
4. Because this is a virtual meeting, written comments may be submitted by 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16 for Board consideration.
If reasonable accommodations are needed, please contact the ADA Coordinator at 704-920-2100 at least 48 hours prior to the public hearing.
- Adoption of the FY 21 Cabarrus County Budget - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- FY 21 Economic Development Allocation - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Transportation 5310 Elderly and Handicapped Grant - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County