On the agenda, February 15
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, February 15.
There will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
Participate in scheduled public hearings and informal public comment:
- Conference call number 704-920-2023, pin 1234
- Set up a video meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 12
- Email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, February 15 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
Recognitions and Presentations
- Proclamation - Procurement Month
- Proclamation - Social Worker Appreciation Month
- Active Living and Parks - Lease for Cox Mill School Park Property to City of Concord
- Active Living and Parks - Sale of Fixed Asset Budget Amendment
- Appointments - Firemen's Relief Fund Trustees
- Appointments - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments and Removals - Early Childhood Task Force Advisory Board
- Appointments and Removals - Industrial Facilities and Pollution Control Financing Authority
- Appointments and Removals - Mental Health Advisory Board
- County Manager - Central Area Plan Inter- local Agreement Modification
- County Manager - Child Care Facility Partnership
- County Manager - Purchase of Property for the Northeast Cabarrus Public Safety Communications Towers
- County Manager - Utility Easements at Roberta Road Middle School
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 HOME Program Budget Amendment and Project Ordinance
- Property and Liability Internal Service Fund - Move Funds from Property and Liability Insurance Internal Service Fund to the General Fund
- Tax Administration -Advertisement of 2020 Delinquent Taxes
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - January 2021
- Tax Administration - Waiver of Occupancy Tax Penalty
New Business/Public Hearings
- Planning and Development - Community Development Programs for 2021-2022 - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- LME-MCO Realignment Written Request
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County