On the Board of Commissioner agenda, February 1
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session on Monday, February 1. The Board will meet virtually beginning at 4 p.m.
There will not be a meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. The Board of Commissioners’ meetings will be broadcast live on Spectrum Cable channel 22, https://www.youtube.com/cabarruscounty and https://www.cabarruscounty.us/cabcotv or if you wish to listen to the meetings you may call in at 704-920-2023. Your pin will be 1234.
Here are a few topics on the agenda:
Discussion, no action
- Sheriff's Office - 2021 First Quarter State of the Office Update
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Emergency Medical Services Headquarters Project Update
- Infrastructure and Asset Management- Courthouse Expansion Project Update
- Innovation and Technology- Innovation Report
Discussion, for action
- Active Living and Parks -Lease for Cox Mill School Park Property to City of Concord
- Active Living and Parks - Sale of Fixed Asset Budget Amendment
- BOC -Appointments to Boards and Committees
- County Manager -Central Area Plan Inter-local Agreement Modification
- County Manager - Child Care Facility Partnership
- County Manager- Emergency Rental Assistance Grant
- County Manager - Purchase of Property for the Northeast Cabarrus Public Safety Communications Towers
- County Manager- Utility Easements at Roberta Road Middle School
- Planning and Development - 2020-2021 HOME Program Budget Amendment and Project Ordinance
- Planning and Development - Community Development Programs for 2021-2022 - Public Hearing 6:30 p. m.
- Property and Liability Internal Service Fund — Move Funds from Property and Liability Insurance Internal Service Fund to the General Fund
- Tax Administration -Advertisement of 2020 Delinquent Taxes
- Tax Administration — Waiver of Occupancy Tax Penalty
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County