On the agenda: August 16
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, August 16.
The meeting will take place in person at the Cabarrus County Government Center (65 Church Street, Concord), with proper precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
NOTE: Residents can email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, August 16 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
RECOGNITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- BOC - Recognition of 2021 Second Quarter Super CabCo Employees
- DHS - Child Support Awareness Month Proclamation
- DHS - Economic Services Appreciation Month Proclamation
- Appointments (Removals) - Cabarrus County Animal Protection Advisory Board
- County Manager - FY 21 Funding Re-appropriations
- DHS - Family Caregiver Support Program Grant
- DHS - Transportation FTA Section 5310 Grant
- EMS - Four Ambulance Remount Purchases
- Finance - New Temporary Position for American Rescue Plan (ARP) Administrator
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budget and Related Project Ordinance for County Capital Project Fund
- Finance - Write off of Ambulance Receivable
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Emergency Medical Services Headquarters GMP-1.5
- Legal Department - Request from Pedcor Investments, LLC, for Access Point on Lloyd Garmon Lane
- Planning and Development - Budget Amendment for Blue Cross Blue Shield Grant
- Sheriff's Office - Award of Electronics Detection K-9
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - July 2021
- BOC - Modernization of the Discharge of Firearms and Air Guns Ordinance - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Economic Development Investment - Ball Metal Beverage Container Corp. (Project Aquamarine Component 1) - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Economic Development Investment - RRB Beverage Operations Inc. (Project Aquamarine Component 2) - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Economic Development Investment - Red Bull North America, Inc. (Project Aquamarine Component 3) - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- County Manager – Fiscal Recovery Funds Request Overview
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County