Thursday September 17, 2020
On the Board of Commissioners agenda, September 21
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, September 21.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Tourism Authority, Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- BOC - NCACC County Legislative Goals
- County Manager- Create Grants Special Revenue Funds
- County Manager- Proposed Amendment to Parking Agreement with the City of Concord
- DHS - Energy Program Outreach Plan
- DHS - Mobile Technology for Field Workers -Traverse
- DHS -Public Transportation Agency Plan (PTASP)
- Infrastructure and Asset Management -Bid Award for County Vehicle Purchases
- Infrastructure and Asset Management- Recommended Approval of Preferred Alternate for Courthouse Expansion Project - Exterior Material
- ITS - GIS Enterprise Agreement
- Sheriff's Office - NC Governor's Highway Safety Program Bike Safe Grant
- Sheriff's Office - NC Governor's Highway Safety Traffic Safety Grant
- Tax Administration - 2010 Write-Off Real and Personal Outstanding Taxes
- Tax Administration -Refund and Release Reports — August 2020
New Business/Public Hearings
- No new business on the agenda at this time.
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County