Scheduling A Reservation
- Be prepared with all information before calling.
- Call the CCTS Demand Response Center on Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm at 704-920-2246.
- All reservations must be scheduled no later than 1pm the day before the appointment. Monday reservations should be called in no later than 1pm on the Friday prior to the appointment. Reservations may be scheduled up to two months in advance.
- Additional reservations on the same day must be at least one hour apart.
- CCTS will accept same day reservations, however CCTS cannot guarantee that a same day request for transportation will be provided or arrive at the appointment on time.
- Be ready with your name (or the name of the person you are scheduling for); the pick up address; phone number; the date of the appointment; the destination name, address, and phone number; and the time of the appointment.
- Medical appointments in Cabarrus County must be scheduled for Monday through Friday with an appointment time between the hours of 8am and 1pm with return trips no later than 4pm.
- Pre-approved medical appointments outside Cabarrus County, only available currently for DSS Medicaid clients, must be scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday with an appointment time between the hours of 8am and 1pm with return trips no later than 3pm.
- The transportation representative will let you know that your reservation with CCTS has been scheduled.
- Be aware that in some cases TJ's Taxi or American Alternative may be used for your transportation. If this is not a possibility for you, inform the transportation representative.
- Be ready for pick up as early as one and one half hours prior to your appointment time for in county trips and two hours prior to out of county trips.
- Note: For facilities needing to schedule a non-emergency transport, fill out a non-emergency transportation form and fax to CCTS at 704-262-7039. If you need a non-emergency transportation form, call 704-920-2246.
Questions or Comments
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County