On the agenda, June 21
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, June 21.
The meeting will take place in-person at the Cabarrus County Government Center (65 Church Street, Concord), with proper precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
Participate in scheduled public hearings and informal public comment:
- Conference call number 704-920-2023, pin 1234
- Set up a video meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 18
- Email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, June 21 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
Recognitions and Presentations
- Human Resources - Recognition of Sergeant Dennis Gray's Retirement from Cabarrus County Sheriff's Department
- EMS - Renewal of Non-Emergency Transport Franchise Agreement with American Transmed
- Active Living and Parks - School Park Agreements for Pitts School Road Elementary and Winecoff Elementary
- Appointments - Board of Equalization and Review, Centralina Workforce Development Board, Harrisburg Fire Advisory Board, Human Services Advisory Board, Jury Commission, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Board of Trustees, Water and Sewer Authority of Cabarrus County,
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission, Juvenile Crime Prevention Council, Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County, Tourism Authority of Cabarrus County, Transportation Advisory Board
- BOC - NACo Voting Credentials - 2021 Annual Conference
- County Manager - Duke Energy Easement at J.M. Robinson High School
- County Manager - Easements for Building Adjacent to County Parking Garage
- DHS - FY22 HCCBG Funding Plan
- DHS - Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act (MIPPA) Contract Approval
- Finance - Budget Amendment for GASB 84 Statement
- Finance - Budget Amendment for Self Insurance Dental Fund
- Finance - Other Post Employment Benefits Trust
- Finance - Uniform Guidance for Federal Procurement
- Finance - Update of Capital Project Fund Budgets and Related Project Ordinances
- Planning and Development - Budget Amendment for Duke Rebate Funds
- Sheriff - Award of Service Weapon to Sgt. Dennis Gray Upon His Retirement
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - May 2021
New Business/Public Hearings
- County Manager - Adoption of the FY22 Budget
- BOC - Cabarrus County Ordinance Clarification for Section 46-2 (Discharge of Firearms)
- County Manager - Academic Learning Center Grant Request
- County Manager - Acquisition of Real Property - Cabarrus Avenue
- County Manager - Acquisition of Real Property - Foil Property
- County Manager - Acquisition of Real Property - Milestone Avenue
- County Manager - Sales Tax Budget Revisions
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Resolution For Conveyance of 242 General Services Drive Facility to City of Concord
Copyright ©2017 Cabarrus County